Reading other people's statuses, I believe, gives me a very small idea of what it's like to be God:
the ability to see other people's thoughts
and wonder if they realize I'm reading them;
the happiness of other people's joy
and the sadness of other people's sorrows;
the joy of love accepted
and the frustration of love rejected;
the pleasure of having others ask you for help
and the pain of others running as far away from you as possible.
It just makes me that much more thankful that He sticks with us and continues to love us regardless of our opinion or belief (or lack thereof), unconditionally, and without us ever having to ask Him to do so.
I’m even gladder that He doesn't take my approach, which is to log off, say to hell with it all, and stay away for a week or so. Which I think I’ll go back to doing because I’m *not* God.
Thank God.
Love to all.
Mr. Owl
1 comment:
In the olden days we didn't have facebook around to air our emotional dirty laundry. That was done the old fashioned way with gossip among adults and sleepovers for the children. I usually ignore all that stuff. Unless someone like you makes it interesting!
Post a Comment