More neurotic paranoia for ya....
What do you do when you're driving and you pass someone you know, only you don't realize you know that person until after they've driven by? And all they saw of you was you staring at them trying to figure out who the heck you're looking at.
This morning, I *think* I passed someone I know. Of course, I didn't realize who it was until long after I'd passed him. And I'm also sure that if he saw me, he thought nothing of the maniac in the pickup bashing his dashboard to the beat of whatever ruckus was playing at the time.
I know whenever I pass someone and wave at them and they don't see me, I just write it off to that person concentrating on other things (the road, for instance), and not a personal slight.
God, what do you do with a worry-wart like me?
In Him and around the corner (and keeping one eye on the road and one eye out for folks I know),
Al
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment